Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy Life..

So I do really still exist. Our family has been so busy, and I have been consumed with Facebook, or Crackbook as my husband calls it. We have begun to finish our basement. I AM SO EXCITED. I am going to have a craft room, and then a large family room. We finished a full size bathroom when we built the house, which is quite a relief now.

Tanner made straight A's on his report card :) He has now done something Keith and I certainly never did. I am taking Coy on Friday to visit preschools. He is by NO Means excited. He just wants to stay with Papaw.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

JAMIE!!! I was wondering what happened to you! It is good to finally hear from ya. Isn't Riley ADORABLE?

Dean said...

Hey Jamie! I'm glad that you finally posted! You like how Melissa posted on YOUR blog and complemented on MY child?! Ha Ha! (JK Love you Melissa!) I'm glad that we will be seeing more of each other now!- Laura