Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Me

Wow...Things are going really good for me right now, It is like a calm before a storm, I hope nothing is lurking on the horizon. I am at a point in my life where I have some really good adult friends, the kind you haven't known since you were a child and are just mature. Tanner is back in school and loves it, Coy is hanging out with Papaw and not wanting to go back to school. My sister and I are back on pretty good speaking terms and actually enjoying each other. Keith is more content and settled in his job since the take over. He has cooked supper 3 times in the past 2 weeks...WOW!!!! Work is going really well, we actually got a small bonus for the first time in forever.... Just feeling real good about my corner of the world....

2 comments:

Judy Garrison said...

IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO HAVE JULIE'S FAMILY BACK IN NC. SO GLAD YOU ARE ABLE TO SHARE IN HER LIFE. I AM SO PLEASED WITH YOUR HAPPINESS. YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE, AND THERE SURELY WON'T BE ANYTHING BAD AROUND THE CORNER. YOU HAVE A LOVING HEART, AND YOU ARE A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER. HAVE A GREAT WEEK...MOM JUDY

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for inviting me out with you and your friends this morning, and then to pay for us as well? Seriously, you are so incredibly sweet!! I went back and read your blog that your wrote when you heard that Clairisa had died, it was so sweet. Thank you for your friendship and for all of your prayers. I am so thankful that I got to know you through Laura. She is so lucky to work with someone as fun-loving and thoughtful as you.