Friday, August 22, 2008

Out With The Girls






This morning some of the girls and our kids went out for breakfast and then to the park. It went way better than I could have expected, though I am not sure what the waiter at the IHOP thought. There were 12 of us, and 7 of those were kids!!!!! Yes mom I left him a big tip.... All of the kids were better than we could have asked for especially after they waited for everyone (uhhumm..Stephanie..it was 9:30 not 10:00) before we ordered. We then went to the Fletcher Park and the kids played while we chit chatted. It was me and Coy, Stephanie and her little ducklings Austin,Summer, and Sophie, Brenda and her little guy Lucas, Melissa (who got me into the whole bloggong idea...Thanks so much...) and her princess Cloey, and Brendas friend Stephanie whom I met for the first time, and her little girl Corbit(hope I spelled that right.... I love being around little girls....they are so different than my 2.....

2 comments:

Judy Garrison said...

WOW.... TO THINK I USE TO WAIT TABLES FOR A LIVING...LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN.... GLAD YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL LIFE.... MOM

Melissa said...

We had so much fun!! Thanks for the invite. I really needed to get out. Love ya.