Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Montreat Park

Friday the boys and I went to Montreat with some of my close friends and their kids. The park there was so Great. Everyone had such a good time. There is great play equipment, which you will see no pictures of because I couldn't get my kids out of the creek long enough to notice the swings and slides, and creeks running right in the middle and around the perimeter. Shelley brought Lexi her niece who is 8 so even Tanner had someone to play with. Coy had a Great time with Parker Buddy, he has not warmed up Gabby yet, or Gabby just won't tolerate him yet...teeheehee.... Lori had baby Grant too, so we passed him around to love on him. Stephanie brought the triplets who are not all the same age....haha..lol... Summer and Austin are twins and are 3, and Sophie is 2, but to see them in a row like little ducklings you would never guess they weren't triplets..... I Love Having friends....

No comments: